4 Reasons to Consign, TODAY!

1. Girl, Wash Your Closet!

No, do not literally WASH your closet, but if it’s been more than 6 months since the last time you went through your closet and got rid of the clutter, it’s time!  The average woman does not wear 60% of the clothes in their closet, which is why it is important to go through and clear out the clutter, not only for organizational purposes, but for your own sanity!  Why are you holding onto clothes you never wear, don’t like, don’t fit, don’t even want?  Make room for new styles that you will enjoy and feel confident in!

2. It Is So Easy

The best part about consignment is, consignment stores take all of the effort out it for you.  When you bring your items to stores like Simply Posh, we do all of the heavy lifting for you.  Bring your items in, and wait for them to sell.  You don’t need to spend time figuring out how to set up an eBay account, no responding  to questions or taking pictures, SP has all of that covered for you.  We have a long list of customers in store and online that are begging us to bring in more clothes, shoes, handbags and jewelry for them to purchase.  Just bring in your unused items and watch them sell, so simple.

3. You Care About the Earth, right?

Textile waste is a global epidemic.  The EPA estimates that the textile recycling industry recycles approximately 3.8 BILIION pounds of post-consumer textile waste (PCTW) each year, which only accounts for 15% of PCTW, leaving the other 85% in our landfills. Consigning your unused items, before it is too worn or out of style, is a great way to give new life to your items, and keep them out of the landfill this year!

4. You Are LITERALLY Throwing Money Away

If you’re reading this, I am going to bet that you do not have money lying around you can just throw away.  If you DO have extra money you could throw away, you can go ahead and throw it into my Venmo account (DM me for details).  The EPA also estimates that the average citizen throws away 70 pounds of clothing and other textiles annually … 70 POUNDS!  If you consigned 25 pounds of your clothes each year, imagine the amount of extra cash you could bring in for yourself.  Pay off student loans, save for your future … buy that new Louis Vuitton you’ve been eyeing, think of the possibilities!  If you could exchange 25 pounds of clothes for a new designer handbag today, what would you get rid of in your closet?

What are you waiting for?  Visit our Consignment Page to learn more and get started by bringing in 15 items that you no longer use or wear, TODAY!

Consignment Information

You may also like

View all
Example blog post
Example blog post
Example blog post